Our mission is to improve the quality of life and nutritional status of older adults in nursing facilities throughout the state of South Dakota and Iowa through individualized nutrition approaches.
Originating in South Dakota’s largest city, Sioux Falls, we provide a wide-variety of food and nutrition consultation services for:
- Long-term care (LTC) settings
- Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs)
- Assisted living facilities (ALFs)
- Impatient rehabilitation facilities
- Long-term care hospitals
- Intermediate care facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Continuing care retirement communities
- Senior housing
- Adult day care
We are familiar with the specifics in the regulations surrounding long-term care facilities and we can assist your facility in incorporating person-centered and best practice food and nutrition services.
For additional information or to discuss how Dakota Dietitians can meet your needs, you can contact us here.