Originating in South Dakota’s largest city, Sioux Falls, we provide a wide-variety of food and nutrition consultation services for:
- Long-term care (LTC) settings
- Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs)
- Assisted living facilities (ALFs)
- Impatient rehabilitation facilities
- Long-term care hospitals
- Intermediate care facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Continuing care retirement communities
- Senior housing
- Adult day care
We are knowledgeable of the regulations surrounding long-term care facilities and we can assist your facility in incorporating person-centered care and best practice food and nutrition services.
For additional information or to discuss how we can meet your needs, you can contact us here.