Following the completion of this training, employees will be able to:
- State the risk factors for poor nutrition and inadequate hydration in older adults
- Name three complications of malnutrition
- Identify interventions to prevent poor nutrition and inadequate hydration
Main Topics to Cover Are:
- Natural Consequences of Aging
- Interventions to Prevent Poor Nutrition
- Dehydration Risks
- Signs and Symptoms of Dehydration
- Interventions to Prevent Dehydration
This inservice is ready-to-present and provides an In-service Notice, Pre-Test/Post-Test, and Attendance Sheet. It’s designed to be 20-30 minutes in length.
This information is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Please note that larger files may take a few minutes to download. If you do not have the free Adobe Reader, you can download it here.